Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Phurba"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- The Bon Ka ba nag po and the Rnying ma phur pa tradition
- The Buddhist ritual dagger 'phurpa
- The Controversy over the Authenticity of the rDo-rje-phur-pa Scriptures
- THE DUNHUANG PHUR PA CORPUS: A SURVEY
- The Early Transmissions of the rDo-rje-phur-pa Cycle in India, Uddiyana, and Nepal
- The Early Transmissions of the rDo-rje-phur-pa Cycle in Tibet
- The Phurba and a hypothesis on its origins
- The Sanskrit Equivalent of the Term rDo rje phur pa: Vajrakila or Vajrakilaya'
- The sNgags log sun ’byin Attributed to Chag-lo-tsa-ba Chos
- The Story of the Scorpion
- The Transmissions from Padmasambhava
- The Transmissions from Vimalamitra
- The triple-bladed ritual dagger essentially symbolizes the powerful Buddha-activity of the wrathful deity…
- Tibetan Accounts of the Origination and Early Transmission of the rDo-rje-phur-pa
- Tibetan Accounts of the Origination and Early Transmission of the rDo-rje-phur-pa Cycle
- Tibetan Sources on the Transmission of the rDo-rje-phur-pa Cycle
- Transmitted as one of the Eight Sadhanas in the gTer-ma Tradition