Jump to navigation Jump to search
The-buddha.png (505 × 268 pixels, file size: 199 KB, MIME type: image/png)
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:08, 21 December 2012||505 × 268 (199 KB)||VTao (talk | contribs)||Category:Buddhas Life-pic|
You cannot overwrite this file.
The following 55 pages use this file:
- Agganna Sutta: The Beginning of Humankind
- An Arhat’s Altruism Found in the Sarvāstivādin Notion of Araņā by Ven. Dr. Yuan Liu
- Architecture of Bagan
- Are We Prisoners of Shangrila?
- Bibliography of Translations from the Chinese Buddhist Canon into Western Languages.
- Buddha Speaks of Amitabha sutra
- Buddhism 101 – Questions and Answers
- Buddhist Sorcery and Astrology in East Asia
- CHAPTER XV. DURATION OF LIFE OF THE TATHÂGATA
- Caityakas or (Caitika)
- Chan: The Essence of All Buddhas
- Chapter 1 Introductory
- Clearing Up Uncertainties About Basis and Expression
- Compassion & The Nine Yanas
- Essential Principles of the Diamond Sutra
- Essential Teachings of the Sutra of Earth Treasure
- Glossary of Terms (Zen)
- Going along with Impermanence
- Grass covers the Earth: A Buddhist Concept for Settling Disputes by Chunyang Zhou
- How to Develop the Bodhi-Citta
- Intelligence is Meditation
- Japanese Buddhism Today
- Jewel Ornament of Liberation - Gampopa
- Karma Translated from the Pali by Ñanamoli Thera.
- Keeping a "Record of Impermanence"
- Looking Ahead: A Guide for Young Buddhists Buddhism in Every Step
- Mahayana Mahaparinirvana Sutra: Chapter 24: On Bodhisattva Kasyapa
- Manual of Abhidharma - Reading Ten: The Relative Severity of Deeds and What Causes It
- Manual of Pramana - CLASS NOTES part 1
- Manual of Pramana - Reading Six: Negative and Positive
- Nirvana Sutra: Chapter Twenty-Two: On Pure Actions-2
- Overview of Vajrayana
- Padmasambhava in early Tibetan myth and ritual, Part 2
- Preparation for Natural Disasters
- Shambhala: N.Roerich
- Sutra Spoken by the Sixth Patriarch on the High Seat of "The Treasure of the Law"
- Taming the Monkey Mind A Guide to Pure Land Practice by the Buddhist scholar Cheng Wei-an
- The Buddhist Perspective on Cause and Condition
- The Flower Adornment Sutra: A Commentary by the Venerable Master Hsuan Hua: Chapter One: Part One
- The Flower Adornment Sutra: A Commentary by the Venerable Master Hsuan Hua: Chapter One: Part Two
- The Mahasiddha Je Tsongkhapa
- The Sacred Life of Tibet
- The Subject-Object Illusion
- The Wonderful Dharma Lotus Flower Sutra: Chapter 11 - Vision of the Jeweled Stupa
- Tripitaka Master Hsuan Hua
- Two Practices of Impermanence
- Wisdom of Buddha: The Samdhinirmocana Sutra