(Redirected from Vimsatikakarika)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Twenty Stanzas; Vimsatikakarika (Treatise of the twenty verses) (Skt. Viṃśatikā-kārikā) is included among the most important writings of Vasubandhu.
- When six other particles are joined to it,
- The subtle particle will have six parts.
- If the six all simply converge together,
- Then even compounds will be infinitesimal.
- Stefan Anacker, Seven Works of Vasubandhu: The Buddhist Psychological Doctor, Motilal Banarsidass, 2nd Edition, 2002, pp. 157-179