Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Tripitaka"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Claudio Cicuzza (ed.), Peter Skilling. Buddhism and Buddhist Literature of South-East Asia. Selected Papers, Bangkok and Lumbini: Materials for the Study of the Tripiṭaka, vol. 5
- Claudio Cicuzza (ed.), Peter Skilling. Buddhism and Buddhist Literature of South-East Asia. Selected Papers, Bangkok and Lumbini: Materials for the Study of the Tripiṭaka, vol. 5, 2009.
- The Blessed One's City of Dhamma From the Milindapañha
- The Blessings of Pindapata by Bhikkhu Khantipalo
- The Buddha's Encounters with Mara the Tempter
- The Buddhist Tripitaka as it is known in China and Japan : a catalogue and compendious report
- The Canon
- The Korean Buddhist Canon: A Descriptive Catalogue, by Lancaster and Park
- The MAJOR Buddhist Canon
- The Tripitaka
- The Twelve Divisions of the Buddhist Canon (Video)
- Three Baskets ( Tipitaka) In Buddhism
- Three divisions of the canon
- Three pitakas
- Tri-Pitaka (or Tipitaka)
- Tri-pitaka and twelve divisions
- Tripitaka (Pali Canon)
- TZ. (Taisho Zuzobu) is the iconographic section of the Taisho edition of the Chinese Tripitaka. The serial numbers of the Hobogirin are given in brackets.