1. The act of embodying or the state of being embodied.
2. One that embodies:
1. something or someone that embodies a spirit, principle, etc.; incarnation.
2. something embodied.
3. the act of embodying or the state of being embodied.
personification - a person who represents an abstract quality; "she is the personification of optimism"
deification - an embodiment of the qualities of a god; "the capitalists' deification of capital"
reincarnation - embodiment in a new form (especially the reappearance or a person in another form); "his reincarnation as a lion"
2. embodiment - a concrete representation of an otherwise nebulous concept; "a circle was the embodiment of his concept of life"
concrete representation, concretism - a representation of an abstract idea in concrete terms
3. embodiment - giving concrete form to an abstract concept
objectification - the act of representing an abstraction as a physical thing
soul - the human embodiment of something; "the soul of honor"
personification, incarnation - the act of attributing human characteristics to abstract ideas etc.