1. Of or having a spiritual reality or import not apparent to the intelligence or senses.
2. Of, relating to, or stemming from direct communion with ultimate reality or God: a mystical religion.
3. Enigmatic; obscure: mystical theories about the securities market.
4. Of or relating to mystic rites or practices.
5. Unintelligible; cryptic.
1. (Spirituality, New Age, Astrology & Self-help / Alternative Belief Systems) relating to or characteristic of mysticism
2. (Christian Religious Writings / Theology) [[Wikipedia:Christianity|Christianity]] having a divine or sacred significance that surpasses natural human apprehension
3. (Spirituality, New Age, Astrology & Self-help / Alternative Belief Systems) having occult or metaphysical significance, nature, or force
4. a less common word for mysterious